POSHsecure Terms & conditions
Welcome to POSHsecure
1.1. License Grant.
Further, you may not
(i) use the Sites for any unauthorized or illegal purpose or activity including, but not limited to, any activity to obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorized access to the Site, including the POSHSECURE Content;
(ii) interfere with the proper working of the Site including, but not limited to, the transmission of any virus, worm, trap door, back door, timer, clock, Trojan horse, denial of service attack or other limiting routine, instruction or design; or
1.3. User Obligations.
You warrant that you will abide by, without limitation, all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations with respect to your use of the Site and not interfere with the use and enjoyment of the Site by other users or with 's operation and management of the Site. You will, at all times, provide true, accurate, current, authorized, and complete information when submitting information or materials on the Site. If any false, inaccurate, untrue, unauthorized or incomplete information is submitted by you, POSHSECURE reserves the right to terminate your access and use of the Site. You warrant that you will not impersonate any other person or entity, whether actual or fictitious, when using the Site, or defame or otherwise harm any party through your use of the Sites.
In addition, you also agree that you will not use our services to:
- Upload, download, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content, including through any attachments thereto, that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- Upload, download, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content, including through any attachments thereto, that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as, but not limited to, inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- Upload, download, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content, including through any attachments thereto, that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
- Upload, download, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available, including through any attachments thereto, any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail," “spam," “chain letters," “pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation;
- Upload, download, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available, including through any attachments thereto, any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; and
- Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law and any regulations having the force of law.
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent.
1.4. Term and Termination.
2. LINKS, ACCESS AND INFORMATION RELATED TO OTHER SITES
2.1. Direct Access to other websites.
2.2. Third Party Information.
The Site may discuss or link to materials, information, products, and services provided by third parties. Any such information, including, but not limited to, articles, press clippings, opinions, advice, statements, services, offers or other information made available by third parties such as content providers and other users of the Site are those of the respective third party and not of Lawcubator.
Lawcubator makes no representation with respect to, nor does it guarantee or endorse, the quality, non-infringement, accuracy, completeness, timeliness, or reliability of such third-party materials, information, services or products.
2.3. Products or Services Provided by Third Parties.
The Site may contain information, discussion about or descriptions of products or services provided by third-party. The inclusion of such information on the Site does not imply endorsement of these products or services unless expressly stated in the Site. Lawcubator shall not be responsible for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the presence of such information on the Site. Further, Lawcubator shall not be responsible or liable for the statements or conduct of any of the third party's whose product or services may be discussed or described on the Site. You shall be solely responsible for any correspondence or transactions you have with any third party.
2.4. Links to Third Party Websites.
These other sites are maintained by third parties over which Lawcubator exercises no control. The appearance of any such third-party links is not intended to endorse any particular company or product. If you decide to access any of the third-party sites linked to the Site, you do so entirely at your own risk.
2.5. Links to Social Media Sites.
POSHSECURE provides links to social media profiles on sites such as Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and various blogging sites. On those social media profiles, content and links to other Internet sites should not be construed as an endorsement of the organizations, entities, views or content contained there in. Lawcubator is not responsible for content or links posted by others.
3. YOUR PRIVACY
4. USE OF CONTENT ON THE SITE
4.1. Proprietary Rights.
POSHSECURE Content is the property of Lawcubator, its licensors, partners, content providers or other third parties and is protected by law including, but not limited to, copyright, trade secret, patent, and trademark law, as well as other state, national and international laws, treaties and regulations. Any uses, modifications, reproductions, rebroadcasts, sales or dissemination of the information contained on the Site and POSHSECURE Content are prohibited unless you obtain the written permission of POSHSECURE or the owner of such content if POSHSECURE is not the owner. For reprints or permissions, contact POSHSECURE at firstname.lastname@example.org. POSHSECURE reserves the right to require any party sharing the POSHSECURE content to discontinue, disable or remove the content should its use violate POSHSECURE's policies, rights or cause interruption or deterioration of the POSHSECURE Content.
4.2. No Legal Advice and Disclaimer as to Accuracy of Information.
The information contained in the Site and the POSHSECURE Content may or may not reflect the most current legal developments; accordingly, information on the Site are not promised or guaranteed to be accurate, correct or complete, and should not be relied upon as such. As legal advice must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case, nothing provided on the Site or the POSHSECURE Content should be used as a substitute for advice of a competent counsel.
4.3. No Intent to Establish Standard of Care:
The information on the Site and the POSHSECURE Content are for informational purposes only and do not establish, report, or create the standard of care for attorneys.
5. EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY AND DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
5.1. Responsibility for Use of the Internet and Websites and Exclusion of Liability.
Use of the Internet and the Site is solely at your risk and is subject to, without limitation, all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations. Unless expressly required by law, the does not guarantee the confidentiality or security of any communication or other material transmitted to or from the Sites over the Internet or other communication network. Lawcubator shall not be obligated to correct or update the Site or the POSHSECURE Content and shall not be liable for omissions, typographical errors, or out-of-date information which may appear on the Site.
5.2. Warranties Disclaimed. Liability Disclaimer:
5.3. Use of Websites and Content outside India.
5.5. Governing Law:
To the maximum extent permitted by law, this agreement is governed by the laws of India and you hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in Bangalore, State of Karnataka in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of this Site. Use of the POSHSECURE Site is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including without limitation this paragraph. You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and Lawcubator as a result of this agreement or use of the POSHSECURE Site. Lawcubator's performance of this agreement is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in this agreement is in derogation of Lawcubator's right to comply with governmental, court and law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of the POSHSECURE Site or information provided to or gathered by POSHSECURE with respect to such use. If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect. Unless otherwise specified herein, this agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the user and POSHSECURE with respect to the POSHSECURE Site and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between the user and POSHSECURE with respect to the POSHSECURE Site. A printed version of this agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. It is the express wish of the parties that this agreement and all related documents be drawn up in English.
5.6. Waiver and Severability.
5.7. Complete Agreement.
By email: email@example.com
By mail: #758, 3rd floor, 19th main, Dollar Scheme layout, HSR Layout 2nd Sector, Bangalore, India - 560102
By phone: 080 41647830